Third party ship condition inspections.
SHIP CONDITION INSPECTIONS
In MIEC, with our deep background from sophisticated vessels, Owners, and Suppliers we know the importance of condition management, maintenance planning, life-cycle cost management, and asset value maintenance. We carry out inspections with an in-depth focus on the key or dedicated areas.
• We carry out pre-inspection, planning, and management of dry-dockings and major repairs, retrofits.
• Feasibility studies and detailed specifications for a scrubber or ballast water treatment retrofits.
• We have hands-on experience from large conversion projects and can assist in any aspects from design to execution.
• With our partners, we can also perform design drawings and calculations
• We carry out Pre-purchase or Condition Surveys on behalf of Buyers, Sellers, Financial Institutions and Charterers
• We carry out damage Survey Inspections and follow up of the same on behalf of Marine Insurers.
We are providing following services :
• Pre-vetting surveys against Right ship and TMSA requirements as well as support during vetting inspections and audits from Oil Majors, Class Societies, Flag Administrations and Port authorities.
• Condition Surveys (H&M) on behalf of Charterers, Owners, etc.
• Pre-vetting inspection of oil, chemical, gas tankers for SIRE, CDI inspections.
• Pre-dry dock preparation and dry dock supervision
• New building supervision and deliveries
• SMS Manual Preparation
• Consultancy for ISPS compliance of Port and Vessel.
• Preparation of LSA / FFA Plans for Vessels
Pre-loading SurveyCondition surveys of cargo, cargo holds and hatch covers on behalf of shippers, receivers, cargo owners and underwriters.
Issuance of Certificate of Readiness for loading.
Inspection of vessel to ascertain that statutory rules and regulations are complied with, helping identify issues thus reducing the risk of detention during a Port State Control inspection.