Crane Load test and more
Load testing services and rental of water bags products
Water bags equipment offers a host of benefits
- It’s safe
All water bags have a safety tolerance ratio of 6:1, i.e. the water bags bear a load of up to six times their nominal capacity.
- It’s easy to transport, and versatile
The net weight of a water bag is only 1% of the filling capacity.
- The maximum test weight is reached slowly
The process of filling the water bag can be halted at any time if problems occur with the crane unit. The water can be drained extremely quickly.
- A range of different load scenarios can be measured in a single procedure
- Low labour deployment
- Results of the load cells are exceptionally easy to read
- Calibrated load cells with exceptionally low measuring tolerances
- Our load testing equipment can also be leased.
Load testing service in the Philippines
- Cranes – all makes and types of stationary and mobile cranes (e.g. derricks / mechanical cranes / provisions cranes / jibs / gantries / bridge cranes)
- Lifting gear
- All types of lifting beams
- Loading ramps and dock levellers
- Platforms (e.g. helipads, sun decks / bathing decks)
- Release mechanisms for lifeboats (Davit)
- Weight measurements
We will be happy to assist you with your project and develop tailor-made solutions. We are also able to advise you on-site.
MIEC Consultancy Services
Registration No: 2428417
© 2018 - 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Where We Are
1214, Pablo Ocampo Rd Pasay
Manila Philippines 1000